Friday, January 31, 2014

One Dollar! MAKE YOU HOLLAR!

I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful 2nd grade linky.  Who doesn't love a good deal?  I know that my TPT cart will be full before Sunday night!   

This amazing event was spearheaded by sweet Jessica from Literacy Spark, be sure to head her way and leave her some love! 
http://literacyspark.blogspot.com/

 Here's what's on sale in my TPT store this weekend ONLY!  They are selling like HOT CAKES!



This is a collection of fabulous word work activities designed to be used with your own word work list.words! They are in ready-to-go format, just copy and you're kiddos will be busy practicing those words! Great to use as station work or morning work as the students are arriving. Use it all year long!!!! 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Community-Helpers-Common-Core-Nonfiction-Projects-690583


This project was a HUGE hit with my kiddos!

For this project each student chose a community helper that they wanted to learn more about. Then, they could make a PowerPoint about their helper or a pocket person. I chose to have them work with a partner for this project.

I have provided a day by day planning guide as well as project templates and assessment rubrics. You kids are sure to enjoy this project!

Enjoy your shopping spree!  I know I will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment