Monday, June 15, 2015

Product Makeover! #TPTSellerChallenge

This past fall break...yes - That was in OCTOBER! - I began updating my products in order for my buyers to recognize my brand.  Then, life happened.  My time became occupied with my munchkin, grad classes, and such.  

I am refreshed and ready to finish my makeover.  I am linking up with Third in Hollywood and for the next 4 weeks, I am completing the TPT Seller Challenge!  

Here is a peek at my updated Back to School Freebie!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Setting-Up-for-Success-Back-to-School-Procedures-793108


Each page has an objective, Just Right behavior examples, Oh my! behavior examples, and Almost-but-not-quite behavior examples.

 

I use these at the beginning of the year and follow the I do, we do, you do format!

Grab this freebie and follow my TPT store

Thanks for stopping by!


 photo signature-38.png

5 comments:

  1. I love the new look! It's amazing how much time goes into making products look cohesive- yours look great!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makeover looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover, it's very eye catching! The pages look very clean!
    The Blessed Teacher

    ReplyDelete