Tuesday, June 17, 2014

It's About Time!

At the start of each week I tell myself, "Your should really focus more on your blog."  By Wednesday, I'm saying, "All I  need is a nap!"  BUT... Excuses are out the door.  I'm here to tell you about the AMAZING tool I introduced to my students this past year.  I don't know about you, but I'm a FREAK when it comes to disturbing noises in my classroom... ESPECIALLY when I am teaching mini lessons or small groups.  I'm sure you are aware that pencil sharpeners are the WORST noise in a classroom (since I no longer have chalkboards and I bite my nails!)

So I contacted Classroom Friendly Supplies and they sent me one of their pencil sharpeners!  Let me tell you - BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD.  It's quiet, easy for younger students to use, and quick! 

Head on over to their website to order one or twenty.  You won't regret it!



 photo signature-38.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment